I haven’t meant anyone who doesn’t love a chocolate – peanut butter combination. Let’s face it,this one is, spot on, one of the best marriages in the dessert world.
And right here is where I’ll show you how to make it.
Peanut Butter Bars
Makes one 9×12 inch pan
What we need:
1 cup butter, melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
4 tablespoons peanut butter
(1) Line a 9X12 inch pan with parchment paper
(2) In a bowl, combine the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter
(3) Mix together until well blended.
(3) Press evenly into the pan. I used a rolling pin to evenly spread the peanut butter mixture. Cool in the refrigerator for 3 hours or more.
(4) Melt chocolate chips and 4 tablespoons peanut butter in a microwave or in a bowl above a pot with simmering water.
(5) Until it looks like this. Let it cool till room temperature but still spreadable.
(6) Pour into the peanut butter mixture.
(7) Spread evenly.
(8) Add some simple desgins if you like
(9) Cool overnight before cutting into bars.