Princess Themed Fondant Tutorials:
Princess Tiara – coming soon
Princess Fondant Figure – coming soon
Second installment of the Princess Themed Fondant Tutorial. Sorry it took so long, I was busy with getting bakehappy.net up and running and now that it has launched, I am soo ready so share lots lots with you guys!
Starting with this the fondant princess hat tutorial.
I was actually searching the net if this kind of hat has a name other than a “princess hat”. And apparently, it’s called a hennin. Kind of cool right? Or a cone hat or a pointed hat, worn in the middle ages. I think I am boring you with details. Want to know how to make it? Here it is!
Fondant Princess Hat Tutorial
What we need:
Fondant in pink and purple
Fondant cutters – small flower and square
Small white sprinkles
Water and brush to glue things together.
(1) Go get a big chunk of purple fondant, shape it into a tear.
(2) Flatten the base
(3) Cut out some small purple fondant flowers
(4) Assemble them at the bottom of the hat, adding white sprinkles as an accent.
(5) Cut out a square fondant.
(6) Pinch one corner.
(7) Then attach it to the tip of the hat.
Tadahhh! Super easy isn’t it?