Princess Themed Fondant Tutorials:
Princess Tiara – coming soon
Princess Fondant Figure – coming soon
Remember when I said plan to make tutorials in themes? We’re starting today! Stay tuned because in the next few weeks I’ll be showing you how to make all things Princess-y. Isn’t it exciting? [I type this with my pinkies up in true princess fashion]
Fondant Princess Carriage Tutorial
What we need:
Fondant in purple and white
Fondant cutters (round, flower and heart)
White edible pearls
Brush and water (to glue things together)
Violet pearl dust (optional)
(1) Roll purple fondant into a circle.
(2) Run a toothpick through it to resemble segments much like with a pumpkin.
(3) It should now look like this.
(4) Get some purple fondant, roll it into a short rope with ends thinner than the middle. Curl the ends inwards. Make two.
(5) Attach it to the sides of the carriage.
(6) Roll some purple and white fondant. Cut out a circle and a flower from the white fondant. And a heart from the purple fondant.
(7) Arrange them on top of the carriage.
(8) Make the wheels by rolling white fondant into a long rope and curling it inwards.
(9) Make the curtains by cutting squares from a thinly rolled fondant and pinching them together in the middle.
(10) Cut two small rectangles from a thinly rolled fondant and paste the parts of the door of the carriage.
(11) An optional step would be to dust the whole thing with violet pearl dust. After all, what are princess cariages if they don’t magically sparkle?
Stay tuned for more Princess-y tutorials here on Bake Happy! 🙂