I made Crumpy Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies. But the name is a bit long so I settled for a simpler one, Crumpy Cookies. Chocolate hazelnut spread based cookie with chocolate chips sprinkled with rock salt. The battle of (uh… I mean, the medley) of the sweet and the salty… oh yes! It’s on!!!
350F / 4 dozen cookies
What we need:
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup butter
1 cup Crumpy Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups flour
2 cups chocolate chips
Himalayan Pink Sea Salt or rock salt
(1) Sift all dry ingredients together,
(2) Cream butter, white and brown sugar until combined.
(3) Add in the egg.
(6) Fold in the chocolate chip cookies
(7) I used a ice cream scooper that holds a teaspoon of a cookie batter to make the cookies. Before baking, sprinkle some rock salt on the cookies first.
(8) Bake for 7 minutes at 350F.
I was supposed to bring some at work, apparently fate intervened. Before the cookies even cooled, poof! It was gone! Just like that… The names of those who enjoyed will be withheld. crispy, chewy, oh so sweet with a hint of salty… need I say more? Got to move from my seat and go bake some more.