Because I am totally at a loss when it comes to city planning. You see I am currently obsessing about this game called Simpsons: Tapped Out. In the game, Springfield Nuclear Power Plant explodes and it’s all Homer Simpson’s fault! So the task is to rebuild Springfield, the first task being rebuilding the Simpson’s abode and so on. You get to plan where the houses will be, where the shops will be built, where the roads will be placed. I am now at level 17 but I just have a block worth of road, the Simpson’s house is near at the back of Krustylu Studios and the Springfield Elemtary School is at way, way out of the way. Good thing I am not an architect because I am soo sure one will get me to design their house.
Good thing I am a baker. How else can I bake a batch of yummy Nutella Cupcakes if I am not? 🙂
Hershey’s “Perfectly Chocolate” Chocolate Cupcakes
What we need:
2 cups sugar
1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup Hershey’s cocoa
1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water
1/2 cup Nutella
1/4 cup cream cheese
1/4 cup butter
2 1/2 cups icing sugar
To make the cupcakes:
(1) Sift or dry whisk sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
(2) Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla to the dry ingredients. I just used a wire whisk to mix everything up.
(3) Stir in boiling water. Fill cups two-thirds full with batter. Bake 18-20 minutes or until done.
To make the frosting.
(1) Make sure butter, cream cheese, Nutella are in room temperature before making the frosting.
(2) Combine all ingredients until smooth.
Have a great week ahead, everyone!