(1) Using a knife, cut a small rectangular box from the brown fondant. You can also just shape it into a rectangular box but cutting it out is way easier – plus, you get sharp edges if you cut it up.
(3) Using the knife, etch some wood marks on both pieces.
(4) Roll some brown fondant thinly and etch some wood marks also. Set aside
(5) Run the ball tool on top of the chest to depress it a bit.
(6) Place a small strip of red fondant.Then cut some wooden strips from #4.
(7) Add the strips into the top and bottom parts of the chest, like so.
(9) Using toothpicks for support, attach the top part to the bottom part of the treasure chest.
Got any themed fondant topper request that you want to be featured here in Bake Happy? Just send them to me okay? 🙂