I was busy deleting spam comments from my blog when an interesting phrase caught my attention. If I remember correctly is says “Love potion blah blah blah”. I wish I could have saved the whole comment but I can’t find it now. All I can remember was the phrase “love potion” and just like in the movies (or TV), bulb dinged on my head and an idea for a Valentine post was born.
Love Potion Cupcake Tutorial
What we need
Fondant in brown, red, white
Small heart fondant cutters
Small heart sprinkles
Fondant ball tool
Water and brush to glue things together
(1) Roll brown fondant into a ball.
(2) Create a cavity on the top of the brown fondant using the ball tool.
(3) Roll a piece of fondant into a rope.
(6) Cut out small hearts in different sizes.
(7) Stick some hearts onto the toothpick
(8) Stick the toothpick onto the “cauldron”
(9) Fill the “cauldron” with heart sprinkles
Have a fun-filled, sweet and oh so romantic Valentines everyone!