Birthday Cake Cupcake Topper Tutorial
What we need:
Fondant in brown, beige, red, pink and yellow
Flower fondant cutter
Round fondant cutter (should be snmaller than the round cutter)
Water and brush to glue things together
(1) Roll out brown fondant and cut out flowers.
(2) Roll out beige fondant and cut out circles
For one cake, we’ll need 3 “flowers” and 2 circles
(3) Place them one on top of the other.
(4) Roll some small red balls
(5) Place them on each of the “petals”
(6) Insert a toothpick on the middle of the cake
(7) Add some pink fondant on the the toothpick to serve as the candle
(8) Get some yellow fondant and shape into a flame. Add to the tip of the candle.
(9) Place on top of the cupcakes!
This is for my sister who always support me in everything I do, the one who always have my back, and never tires to assure me that I am loved, I am sooo lucky to have you!
Happy birthday, tots! 🙂