I tried blogger on my phone and it works. Hmmm… there’s hope. I rebooted my laptop and tried again. Nothing still. Then I restarted my router (if that’s what you call it, I don’t know) twice. And then… whew! There it is! It’s not Blogger’s falut! It’s my internet access! 🙂 I better start doing my back-up now. That was such a scare!
But before that, we’re making a food hack today. Pepper.ph made their own version of Real Coffee‘s famous Calamansi Muffins. My sister Lisa said this is a must try so one morning last December I went out and had it for breakfast. It was so good! Just enough zing from the calamansi, not too sweet and the toasty exterior complemented well with the crumbly texture on the inside. Washed down with cold milk, it was heaven.
(1) Combine milk and calamansi juice. Set aside. The mixture will curdle but don’t worry, it will turn out fine. Combine all dry ingredients and set aside as well.
(2) Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
(3) Add eggs one at a time.
(4) Add in a third of the dry ingredients. Just mix until blended.
(5) Add in a half of the milk/calamansi mixture. Repeat #4 and #5 until everything is combined.
(6) I had a non stick muffin fan but I still greased it well to be sure the muffin won’t stick.
(7) Bake at 350F for about 15 to 18 minutes.
Best eaten straight out of the oven. I mean, let it cool down a bit then enjoy :).