Hey everyone! It’s Friday once again! We’re already in the middle January. Before we know it, you’re already reading Christmas Bake Happy posts since it will be December once again. But let’s take it one month at a time. Or rather, one week at a time.
Slow down. Read a book in the nearby park. Eat at a new restaurant. Try new things.
- This week, I finally mustered up the courage to bake French Macarons but I failed :(. Yeah they taste good. And by good I mean, I can’t stop eating them good but then again they still don’t look like the macarons I know they could be. There’s a kilo of ground almonds waiting for me so I can try this again.
- Last Monday, I showed you my top 10 favorite cake decorating tools. My friend Mommyluv’s Kitchen shared her own list which I love! So now I am contemplating if I need to update my list to a Top 11, I need my fave TV shows in the background while I work.
- Anyone tried these Calamansi Muffins inspired by Real Coffee Boracay? Pepper.ph did a food hack which I tried and indeed it was a success! Verdict: 99.99% Hackuraccy 🙂
- I’m so happy when many of got tickled pink by this cute little baby octopus. Want to make some for an Under the Sea themed party? Here’s the tutorial. Easy peasy.
- Anyone using the app Paper by 53? I am slowly but surely getting addicted to it. Here’s one of my drawings. And of course, it has to be a cupcake, nothing else! 🙂
- Jessie of Cakespy made some White Wine Cookies this week. I would love to make it with our local wine here in the Philippines.
- Valentine’s is defintely just around the corner. Look at what Kristan of Confessions of a Cookbook Queen did. Swoon.
Have a great weekend, everyone! *hugs*