- Puto Bumbong
- Crema de Fruta
- Christmas lights
- Giving gifts
- Parol ornaments
- Santa Claus
- Candy Canes
- Chrismas Carols
A song that I rarely hear now but defintely loved as a kid was the Christmas Alphabet. Don’t you love this song? Here’s a clip from Youtube.
And yes, A is for the heavenly, sweet and oh so pretty Angels. Want to make some cupcake version of them this Christmas? Here’s how 🙂
Golden Angels Cupcake Topper
What we need:
Fondant in ivory
Gold luster dust
Brush and water to paste the wings to the body
(1) Roll a ball from the ivory fondant
(2) Next, shape an inverted cone from the fondant
(3) Using a toothpick, attach the body to the head
(4) Cut out petals to serve as wings
(5) Attach to the angel and brush with gold luster dust.
Here they are! 🙂
So what are the things you love about Christmas?