How to Make Christmas Baubles Cupcakes
What we need:
Fondant in ivory and purple
Stress ball or Squeeze ball
Found fondant cutter
Texture Sheet (design of your choice)
Luster dust in plum (a combination of red and blue – I just mixed them up) and gold
(1) Liberally dust the texture sheet with cornstarch and roll the purple fondant on it
(2) Gently peel it off and you can see the amazing design.
(3) Cut out the circles we need.
(4) Place them on top of a (clean) squeeze ball. Let it sit overnight to help shape it up.
(5) Brush the dome with the plum luster dust. (do not add any liquid – like vodka or a clear extract) Make sure to apply it dry. Set it aside for the color to settle.
(6) Make the handle using the ivory fondant.
(7) Brush it with gold luster dust
(8) Liberally brush your palm with gold luster dust
(9) Rub the dome onto your palm back and forth until everything has been covered.
You should now have something like this afterwards.
(10) Pipe some frosting into your cupcake
(11) Add the dome on top.
(12) using a tootpick, attach the handle into the cupcake.
So, how are your holiday preparations coming along? Hope everyone’s enjoying the merriest season ever!!!