- · she ended finishing up the tall glass to cover up her tracks.
- · she got sick of the taste. (It really isn’t fun eating it dry without any liquid to wash it down)
- · she may or may not have ended her adventure in the bathroom (this she will neither confirm nor deny)
Like this Wintermelon Tea with Rock Salt and Cheese. I’m not that much of a fan of milk tea but for some reason, after grocery shopping at Landmark, I decided to order one. Cha Time has this interest drink called Wintermelon Tea Mousse that got me intrigued and now I am hooked. That frothy, tangy yet a bit salty cream on top is out of this world! I think I drank three more of this addicting drink when I got to know Happy Lemon’s Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese. Oh my. My cravings are getting out of hand! This is not good. Could this Rock Salt and Cheese concoction be replicated at home?
Thanks to the power of google, I found out Pepper.ph has already tried to replicate the addiciting Rock Salt and Cheese they based from Happy Lemon. And thank heavens I have all the things I need in the pantry so I got to work. Instead of black tea, I made a batch of wintermelon tea to accompany the Rock Salt and Cheese.
Pepper.ph’s Rock Salt and Cheese Foam
What we need:
(1) Combine cream cheese, whipping cream and condensed milk. Whip until thick.
(2) Add Himalayan pink salt.
(3) Add on top of an iced Wintermelon Tea.