Kapeng Barako Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache and Marie Biscuits
Kiko Matsing Cupcakes
Mango Filled Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Maria Clara Cupcakes
Tsokolate Ah Cupcakes with Fried Suman
(1) Pre-heat oven to 350F
(2) In a big bowl, sift or dry whisk all dry ingredients
(3) In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar and oil until well combined
(4) Add the eggs one at a time.
(6) Fold in mashed bananas and add the vanilla extract.
(7) Fill lined cupcake pans two thirds full and bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until done
For the Jackfruit Cream Cheese Frosting, follow the basic cream cheese frosting recipe. Instead of vanilla extract, I used vanilla beans this time.
Enjoy the cupcakes!