It’s the day before Christmas! Are you done with your shopping yet? Currently in transit? Prepapring for Noche Buena? Doing some holiday baking?
Christmas Tree #1
What we need:
Before we begin, I made a guide on how to pipe the royal icing into the parchment paper.
(1) Get a small square of parchment paper, pipe a “shell” in one end.
(2) Pipe another one beside it.
(3) Pipe a third one. This is the base of the Christmas Tree.
(4) In between the three base shells, pipe two more shells.
(5) Then pipe one last shell on top. We now have the basic Christmas Tree.
(6) Now, we can decorate the tree with sprinkles.
(8) Place on top of trees
(9) Let it dry for at least a day and a half before placing on top of cupcakes.
(1) Roll out blue fondant and cut out round discs using the p
(2) Shape white fondant into a ball. If there are creases formed, don’t worry.
(3) Shape it into a long tear drop or a vampire’s tooth or an ice cream cone (whatever it looks like)
(4) Flatten the base to make sure it can stand up
(5) Brush the tree with water and roll into the colored sugar.
(7) Attach trees onto the round flat discs. Pretty simple huh?
Enjoy the holidays everyone!!!