2. Using the fondant smoother, shape the fondant into a rectangular box.
3. Press the fondant rolling pin into one side.
It should now look like this
4. Cut the excess on the despressed end.
It’s coming along nicely now, don’t you think?
6. Using popsicle sticks, press it to the curved side to make space for the keys.
7. Roll a small amount fondant thinly and cut out the typewriter keys.
8. Paste the keys into the typewriter.
9. Cut up a rectangle out of the remaining white fondant.
10. Roll out a black fondant into a thin cylinder.
11. Fold the white fondant into the black cylinder and place on the higher end of the typewriter. Paint the typewriter keys with bronze luster dust to give it the “old-school” look.