The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe
1. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise and sugar until smooth
2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder. It’s up to you if you’d like to sift or dry whisk. Just make sure all four ingredients are well mixed. Both works for me.
3. Add a third of the flour mixture to the mayonnaise mixture
4. Add 1/2 of the water required. Now don’t be discouraged if it looks sloppy once the water is added. It’ll come together, pinky swear.
5. Repeat #3 and #4 until the flour mixture and water has been added to the mayonnaise mixture. Add the vanilla extract last.