This is not about them (actually it’s not “them”, it’s “us”). I am a Little Monster… see?
But they could be…
These are little monsters… Oops, I said that before didn’t I?
These are little space monsters actually. I was inspired by Liz who found my Sesame Cupcakes so cute she whipped up a batch for her son’s classmates. Liz wasn’t able to find any single-colored sprinkles so she used colored sugar for her cupcakes. Amazing isn’t it? So instead of sprinkles, I’m following her lead. Colored sugar it is!
These little monsters are pretty easy to do.
1. Whip up a batch of cupcakes
2. Make vanilla frosting
3. Make colored sugar – super easy, it’s sugar mixed with a drop or two of coloring
4. Pipe a big dot of vanilla frosting onto your cupcake
5. Dunk the cupcake to the colored sugar. Clark Gable once said “Dunking is an art” to Claudette Colbert once. That was one of my favorite movies.
6. Pipe the eyes – can’t be any easier than that!
These little monsters may not know who Lady Gaga is, I’m betting my bottom dollar they will be Lady Gaga’s Little Monsters once they hear her amazing music. Rah rah rah ah ah….!!!